28/02/2023 5:51 AM
For foreign students who intend to study for a bachelor's or master's degree. Degree at the Al-Karkh University of Science, we would like to inform you that our university has the honor to open its doors to you with limited seats that cover several privileges (paid tuition fees, reduced housing fees, and facilitation of residence permit procedures)
For more information, please contact the Grants and Cultural Relations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org Applying Conditions
1. Study documents certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the student’s country and the Iraqi embassy or cultural attaché in that country.
2. A passport valid for no less than two years from the date of its initial acceptance.
3. Identification documents.
4. Any other documents required by the university.
5. A non-conviction document and a health certificate issued by his country.
6. A written undertaking under which he undertakes to abide by the laws, regulations, instructions, and controls in Iraq.